top of page
Job Title: E-Learning Developer, Indoor Climate Researcha and Training
Organization: Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
E-Learning Developer – Indoor Climate Research and Training (ICRT)
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is currently seeking an E-Learning Developer to join our team in the Indoor Climate Research and Training (ICRT) division! Champaign County RPC is a people-focused agency made up of over 100 programs designed to generate possibilities for all within our community. A great deal of planning goes into creating opportunities where people can succeed on their own, and RPC is doing that work. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who desires to make a societal impact!
Employing working knowledge of current technologies, and working as part of the training team, creates/designs high-quality, engaging, interactive, and effective e-learning webinars, workshops, and online courses within a customized LMS, while training others in the use of online learning platforms and tools.
This position will ensure delivery of assigned duties and program services in accordance with the Agency Vision, Mission, and Values and applicable program contracts, manuals, and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in educational technology, Instructional Design, or closely related field
- Two years of successful work experience in e-learning instructional design and development technology.
- Two years of professional experience in instructional design.
- Two years of work experience in a Learning Management System, such as Canvas.
- Strong visual/graphic design skills with experience in applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in creating and/or editing recorded video and audio content.
- Excellent technology skills; knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Experience working as part of a team.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Characteristics, and Abilities:
- Master’s degree in educational technology, Instructional Design, or closely related field
- Three or more years of professional experience in online instructional design, successfully working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extensive work experience in Canvas.
The complete job description may be viewed at www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F (Flexibility is necessary to support the goals of the program.)
Worksite: Possible Hybrid; on-site at least 50% time; otherwise, remote
2111 S. Oak Street, Suite 106, Champaign, IL 61820
Status: Full-Time/37.5 hours per week
Starting Wage: $40.73 - $55.00
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
Applicants may apply at: www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
CCRPC is EEO/AA/ADA employer.
bottom of page